Home > Church History > Church History – September 1945

Church History – September 1945

September 3rd, 2009 Leave a comment Go to comments

September 1945 – The First Presidency began calling mission presidents for areas vacated during the war. This process continued through 1946. The sending of missionaries soon followed the appointment of mission presidents. By the end of 1946, 3,000 missionaries were in the field.

Also, the Tabernacle was opened to the general public for the first time since March 1942.

  1. No comments yet.
  1. No trackbacks yet.