Home > Church History > Church History – November

Church History – November

November 20th, 2009 Leave a comment Go to comments

November 1947 – Some 75 tons of potatoes, raised and donated by Dutch members, were delivered to needy families in Germany. A year later, the German Saints harvested their own crop of potatoes.

November 1961 – A Language Training Institute was established at Brigham Young University for missionaries called to foreign countries. In 1963, it became the Language Training Mission.

November 1972 – The MIA was realigned into the Aaronic Priesthood and Melchizedek Priesthood MIA and was placed directly under priesthood leadership.

  1. No comments yet.
  1. No trackbacks yet.

0 visitors online now
0 guests, 0 members
Max visitors today: 5 at 09:36 pm UTC
This month: 5 at 11-20-2019 09:36 pm UTC
This year: 10 at 01-31-2019 10:54 pm UTC
All time: 66 at 11-28-2015 11:16 am UTC